Dev2Dev Forum: Selling tools to developers as selling pickaxes to miners
This planet is populated by more than 20 million software developers while the number is constantly increasing. Serving developers to speed up time of development or to improve the experience during the development process is crucial– only software developers themselves can do this well because only developers can strongly feel where pain points are truly existing during the process of coding, designing and A/B testing. that’s why B2D (business to developers) is going to be the next wave of breakout startups and tech companies — they provide some strongly demanded tools and services by the developers and for the developers.
Moreover, these so called “B2D” tools and services are democratizing the process of coding and software development while bringing some designers, product managers, marketers and small enterprise owners into the circle of developers– they now “coding” and “programming” without required coding skills because some newly born services and tools are emerging to empower designers, marketers and salesmen “coding” the same as developers!
Now, embrace that! Join us to interact and mingle with the sexiest U.S, Chinese and worldwide ranged developers who are developing tools and services to empower other developers making sexier apps and services, or to endue non-developers with the capabilities of coding easily and sexily! 150+ software developers, game developers, product managers and designers will be there as well!
Time: Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
Location:Parisoma,169 11th Street ,San Francisco, Califormia 94103
- Reception & Networking
- Opening Remark
- Fireside Chat: Betrand Schmit, CEO at App Annie
- Panel Discussion: How picks and shovels can be smarter to make developers happier.
- Ian Fisher, Co-founder at Apportable
- Adam Benayoun, CEO & Co-founder at Binpress
- Jun Wang, CEO & Co-founder at Testin
- Aditya Rathnam, Co-founder at Kamcord
- China Towards Session: Smart tools in China for digging goldmine of mobile games
- Ibrahim Dai, Director at TalkingData
- Panel Discussion: Take the freedom of coding and testing though you’re not tech savvy
- Chris Larsen, CEO & Co-founder at Ripple Labs
- Bryant Chou, Co-founder at Webflow
- Nancy Hua, CEO & Founder at Apptimize
- Sahil Jain, CEO & Co-founder at Adstage
- Closing Remark
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply Media Pass.